If you have any questions about our policies or information asked on the forms, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: (425) 686-4498
*In Washington State: You do NOT need a referral for acupuncture or naturopathic services* Just schedule an appointment and come right in!
1. Schedule Your Appointment:
To schedule your initial consult appointment please, call the office at (425) 686-4498
2. Insurance Verification:
Before your visit, please verify your insurance coverage (health insurance and auto/PIP insurance) with our Benefits Specialist Debra at (206) 434-6317
(effective, 2019). Dr. Heintze is “In-network | Preferred Provider” with: Regence, Premera, Lifewise, First Choice, Aetna, PIP, and Kaiser PPO. All other plans are considered “out-of-network.” We can bill in and out of network and most plans have similar in and out of network coverage.
3. New Patient Paperwork:
Starting Point is now 100% electronic and use a secure patient portal for completing New Patient forms.
After you are scheduled for your appointment, you will receive a second email from CHARM EHR, our patient portal.
Create a log-in and password for the portal. Once logged in you will have access to complete the New Patient Questionnaires. The forms can be electronically signed and take about 20-30 minutes to complete. Please complete 24 hours before your appointment. If you are not able to complete the forms or don’t have internet access, please let your reception team know and we can assist you but plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment to complete forms in our office’s iPad Kiosk. Our office policy states that if you have not completed the paperwork prior to your appointment and do not arrive at least 30 minutes early to your appointment, your initial appointment maybe rescheduled.
What will happen during the first appointment?
- Your first visit will be a consult, this will take 15-30 minutes. At this point we will determine if we are a good fit to help you and create an individualized treatment plan. In most cases we will be able to get you in for a treatment following your consult.
- We specialize in pain management and may recommend acupuncture, pain relief injections, cupping, or vitamin shots.
- Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early. We run on time, being late will cut your valuable treatment time short, we want you to get maximum benefit from each visit!
- Consult fee, $180. If you have naturopathic coverage, we can bill the office visit to your insurance. If you do not have naturopathic coverage or are reaching a deductible, payment is due at time of service. If treatment is done after the consult, that fee maybe due at time of service if reaching a deductible or out of network coverage.