If you have any questions about our policies or information asked on the forms, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: (425) 686-4498
*In Washington State: You do NOT need a referral for acupuncture or naturopathic services* Just schedule an appointment and come right in!
1. Schedule Your Appointment:
To schedule your initial consult appointment please, call the office at (425) 686-4498
2. Insurance Verification:
Before your visit, please verify your insurance coverage (health insurance and auto/PIP insurance) with our Benefits Specialist Debra at (206) 434-6317
(effective, 2019). Dr. Heintze is “In-network | Preferred Provider” with: Regence, Premera, Lifewise, First Choice, Aetna, PIP, and Kaiser PPO. All other plans are considered “out-of-network.” We can bill in and out of network and most plans have similar in and out of network coverage.
3. New Patient Paperwork:
Starting Point is now 100% electronic and use a secure patient portal for completing New Patient forms.
After you are scheduled for your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email. In that email is a “MANAGE APPOINTMENT” button, click that link to complete all forms in our secure portal.
Please complete 24 hours before your appointment. If we do not receive your forms, your appointment maybe rescheduled.
What will happen during the first appointment?
- Your first visit will be a consult, this will take 15-30 minutes. At this point we will determine if we are a good fit to help you and create an individualized treatment plan. In most cases we will be able to get you in for a treatment following your consult.
- We specialize in pain management and may recommend acupuncture, pain relief injections, cupping, or vitamin shots.
- Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early. We run on time, being late will cut your valuable treatment time short, we want you to get maximum benefit from each visit!
- Consult fee, $180. If you have naturopathic coverage, we can bill the office visit to your insurance. If you do not have naturopathic coverage or are reaching a deductible, payment is due at time of service. If treatment is done after the consult, that fee maybe due at time of service if reaching a deductible or out of network coverage.