Not sure if you have insurance coverage, please call our Benefits Specialist at (206) 434-6317.
Dr. Heintze is “in-network” | Preferred Provider with the following plans:
- PIP (Auto Injury) Insurance
- First Choice
- Kaiser (PPO plans)
All other plans are considered Out-of-Network. We can bill in and out of network but require time of service payment for plans that are out-of-network.
If you have questions about your insurance coverage, please contact our Benefits Specialist Debra at Puget Sound Medical Billing at (206) 434-6317. She will answer your insurance questions and clarify your insurance benefits.
Low-cost acupuncture clinic | Nonprofit
If you do not have acupuncture insurance coverage, you may qualify for our nonprofit, low-cost acupuncture and pain clinic. To learn more about eligibility, please visit www.painreliefproject.org.
Services & Fees
- All fees based on the length and complexity of the visit. Fees are listed in a range as they reflect billed rates. Fees do not include additional procedures, lab tests, or supplements.
- Dr. Heintze does combined naturopathic and acupuncture visits. We are a conjunctive care clinic and work with you and your primary care.
- Your initial visit will be a consult with the doctor. This will take 15-30 minutes. At this point we will determine if we are a good fit for your care and create an individualized treatment plan for you. In most cases we will be able to get you in for a treatment following your consult. We specialize in pain management and may recommend acupuncture, pain relief injections, cupping, or vitamin shots to assist you to achieve optimal wellness.
- Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early. We run on time, being late will cut your valuable treatment time short, we want you to get maximum benefit from each visit!
Initial consult: $180 (this is considered a naturopathic office visit and can be billed to insurance)
Acupuncture Treatment: $100
Dietary and nutritional coaching focused visit in conjunction with Naturopathic care (return patients only): $140
Pain Relief Injections: $150 (may also include office visit if indicated, packages available)
B12 shots: $35 (packages available)
Other vitamin shots: prices vary
Specialty Lab/Food allergy testing: $169-429
Scar treatments: to reduce appearance of scars or to reduce pain caused by scars
Biopuncture/Acupuncture Injection Therapy
Cupping: Fire cupping and suction cups
Vitamin and Nutrient Injections:
Lipotropic Shots: “Fat burner”
Homeopathic Remedies for: Immune support, inflammation, migraines, energy, chronic pain
Non-Sufficient Funds Fee:
Returned Check Fee (NSF): $35
A credit card will be required when booking your appointment, if your appointment is canceled within 24 hours before your scheduled appointment, or you do not show up for an appointment, your credit card will be charged a No Show/Cancellation Fee: $50
Payment, co-pays, and food allergy tests fees are due at time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, HSA cards, and credit cards.
Automobile Accident Injury and PIP Claims:
Starting Point Acupuncture and Wellness does accept motor vehicle accident claims. Please notify your auto insurance carrier of your visit to our office immediately. Notify our office immediately if an attorney is representing you. We will bill your auto insurance for you.